"Salon and Spa Refuge"

LILY'S BEAUTY OASIS is your retreat from the outside world and brings more than 25 years experience, including life, professional instruction and training in the Art of Cosmetology. My background includes: Weaves and Extensions, Relaxers and Chemical Application, Color, Makeup Application, Hairstyling and Skin Care. Whether your request is for a basic haircut, color, style, facial or manicure and pedicure----I am here for you to provide professional, one-on-one services. Telephone 404.539.5418 to schedule your service appointment today. *Special rates for Senior Citizens, Military and Students. Schedule online now

Thursday, June 9, 2011

PHOTOS ON MY SITE

Please note:  The majority of pictures on my site represent my works of art; however, some merely represent the professional services I perform, including facials, manicures and pedicures.  Thank you for your patience and understanding during the construction of my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment